Silk Scarf Painting Peacock
Beautiful art activity for older girls, Djeco Silk Painting is a new and engaging art project with outstanding results.
Using the unfolded box as a frame, you pin out the scarf to the frame to hold it securely in place. The pre-printed illustrations on the scarf keep the paint within the lines ensuring a neat, perfect finish. The included inks are all that is needed to follow the detailed step by step instruction booklet to paint in the design. Simply dry the scarf using a hair drier and voil – a beautiful hand painted scarf to wear.
Djeco recommend for children aged 7 – 13 years due to the intricate nature of this older children’s art project.
- Stretch out the silk over the frame, then you delicately add the colours with the paintbrush.
- The pre-printed contours keep the inks from running
- Dry the ink with a hair dryer, and then you can wear your work of art around your neck
- 1 delicate paintbrush
- Includes 40 pins
- 5 bottles of heat fixing coloured inks: pink, blue, pale blue, royal blue and, green
- The one silk sheet measures out to 83 x 24 cm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)